For questions about maintenance payments, the community, or to obtain Architectural Change Request Forms, please contact Campbell Property Management. Our Property Manager is Steve Russo. He may be reached by phone: 954-427-8770 or by email at [email protected]
The city of Deerfield Beach provides many services including water and garbage. Information can be found at www.deerfield-beach.com/1028/Find
- Water: Deerfield Beach 954-480-4279, www.deerfield-beach.com
- Electric: Florida Power and Light: 954-797-5000, www.fpl.com
- Internet, TV, Phone:
- Comcast: 800-COMCAST (266-2278), www.comcast.com
- AT&T: 800-321-2000, www.att.com
Removal is Monday and Thursday. Monday includes normal garbage and bulk items. Bulk items (including garden waste) should be placed next to the trash containers. Thursday is limited to normal household garbage/trash. There is no recycling. The contact is Deerfield public works at 954-480-4454.
The original roof tiles were discontinued in 2020. We are now using a tile made by Boral. “Saxony 900 Split Slate Coconut-White Antique“. Please click here to view the new roof tiles.
HOUSE PAINT: Benjamin Moore:
Purchase paint at Medallion Paint in Lighthouse Point. 954-941-6257 or other stores that mix custom paint (like Home Depot) using the codes listed below.
- Garage Door and Front Door– Indigo Batik SW7602
- House Body– Knitting Needles SW7672
- Trim – Pearly White SW7009
- Brick Façade– Perfect Greige SW6073
DRIVEWAY COLORS: Sherwin-Williams:
Purchase paint at any Sherwin-Williams location.
- H&C COLORTOP Solvent-Based Solid Color Concrete Sealer; Sandstone (HC157)
EXTERIOR LIGHTS AND POLES
Items can be found at online retailers or locally ordered through Eagle Lighting. 954-725-7988:
- Post: Wave Lighting, 8 foot: 3588F-BK 3588.pdf (wavelighting.com)
- Base: Wave Lighting, 2420B Decorative Base Cover – Polyethylene – Wave Lighting
- Post Lamps: Kichler, Beacon Square Post Light, 49832OZ (Olde Bronze) 9.5”W X 20.5”H
clear hammered glass:: Outdoor Post Lights from Kichler
- Garage Lamps: Kichler, Beacon Square Outdoor Wall Light, 49830OZ (Olde Bronze), 8” W X
14.25” H clear hammered glass: Outdoor Wall Lights from Kichler | Kichler Lighting
Awnings must be approved using an Architectural Change Request.
They are not allowed in the front of the house.
Approved colors are dark brown, tan, or light grey.
- The Townehomes of Deer Creek is a Homeowners Association. Board approval is required to purchase a home and a down payment of at least 10% of the purchase price is required.
- The Townehomes of Deer Creek has a monthly maintenance fee that is based on the size of your home. Your maintenance fee includes the following:
- Landscape maintenance- Mowing, weed control, and fertilization of turf. Trimming and fertilization of plants and palm trees.
- Annual tree trimming- Any trimming required between contract periods is the homeowner’s responsibility.
- Professional property management with a licensed property manager, bookkeeper, and comptroller.
- Rental of a meeting room.
- Common area electricity.
- Maintenance of common areas.
- Taxes, legal fees, license fees, and permits.
- Reserves- painting, paving, and other contingencies.
- Lake maintenance.
3. Townehomes of Deer Creek is a member of a Master Association, The Deer Creek Improvement Association.
4. The seller of the home is responsible for passing all the association documents to the new owner. These documents provide all the information as it relates to the Association’s responsibility and the homeowner’s responsibility.
5. Approval is required by the THODC Homeowners Association and the Master Association prior to making any changes to the exterior of the home or lot. This includes, among other items, windows, fences, landscapes, walls, driveways, and patios.
6. The board of directors holds monthly meetings to conduct association business. Annually, a member’s meeting is held for the election and appointment of officers.
7. The homeowner is responsible for the maintenance of the roof, driveway, front light poles, water lines, and electrical for each unit. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Association shall be responsible for the cleaning of all roofs as a common expense.
For more detailed information see the Documents, Use Restrictions, and Rules and Regulations links on the HOA Documents page.